Time flies and I often find myself wishing for more hours in the day! It has been forever since I wrote a post here on my website! First I want to wish a Happy New Year to everyone I didn’t get to say it to in person!! You all made 2013 an awesome year for me and everyone involved with the Band!! Many great memories were made, including some fun openings for Randy Hauser and Casey James at Rams Head Live in Baltimore and Darius Rucker at House of Rock in Atlantic City!! 2014 is off to a great start with many new opportunities already opening up and exciting new clubs and events lining up. This coming weekend, Mette and I are off to Nashville for some promising music business meetings and an audition for The Voice for me. Hopefully I’m better prepared to do my part right this time! LOL! Nashville recordings of “When A Good Man Dies” and other originals we’re working on is on the list of our priorities for this spring! Stay tuned for more exciting updates very soon!!
Time flies – 2014 is off to an exciting start!
Comments are closed.
- Apr 01 Richie Fields in Rippon, WV at Rainbow Road
- Apr 07 Brittany Fields in Glen Burnie, MD at Brews & Cues on the Bouldevard
- Apr 08 Brittany Fields in Annapolis, MD at Union Jack’s of Annapolis
- Apr 21 Brittany Fields in Winchester, VA at Piccadilly Brew Pub
- Apr 22 Richie Fields in Hanover, PA at Hanover Eagles FOE Aerie #1406
- Apr 28 Richie Fields in Hanover, MD at Cancun Cantina